Operations Team Member
The Operations Team Member is responsible for performing picking, packing, shipping, receiving and basic inventory functions.
Operations Team Member Responsibilities:
- Pick orders using an RF handheld device within accuracy/productivity standards for picking across multiple clients and inventory types.
- Pack orders adhering to the individual packing requirements of multiple client specific needs within accuracy/productivity standards for packing orders.
- Perform shipping functions within Accellos, utilizing multiple software screens to ensure address accuracy while performing within established shipping accuracy/productivity standards.
- Perform receiving functions using an RF handheld device ensuring product code, UPC code and inventory count accuracy.
- Use an RF handheld device to perform systematic inventory movement from one bin to another under established material handling accuracy/productivity standards.
- Perform periodic cycle counts or investigation of various products ensuring accuracy of quantity, product code, product description, lot/batch code and UPC code.
- Share ownership in and a commitment to facility cleanliness and organization by maintaining a clean work area.
- Maintain strong performance and productivity levels across all functions performed by an Operations Team Member.
- Move with drive and purpose in a fast-paced, dynamic order fulfillment environment.
- Take pride in the quality and accuracy of assigned work tasks.
- Demonstrate dedication as a member of the PFC family team, being helpful, courteous and treating co-workers with respect in a zero drama tolerance environment.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to tolerate extended periods of walking and standing.
- Must be able to function effectively as a member of a team.
- Must have an excellent attendance record.
- Must have an ability to work quickly, efficiently and accurately.
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Must have an ability to maintain professionalism.
- Must have an ability to take ownership of duties.
- Must be willing to learn and grow with new opportunities in a rapidly expanding organization.
Education and experience:
- High School Diploma/ GED Required
- Job Type: Full-time
- $10-$11/ Hour