Security & Compliance at Every Touch Point
When it comes to quality assurance, we see your brand as an extension of our own. There is no room for error and we take every precaution to ensure the highest standards of quality. Our contact center is Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant and we adhere to SAS70 (now SSAE16) standards in regards to reporting and auditing of our process.
PFC has you covered in all areas of quality assurance:
- Quality Management System based on Lean process
- Adherence to ISO 9001 standards
- Documented Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) adherence, transparency & accountability
- Fast SAS70 (now SSAE16) compliance
- PCI compliance
- GMP adherence
Here are few of our service levels commitments:
- 100% of all orders shipped same day or next
- 100% of all returns processed within 48 hours
- 100% of all inventory received within 48 hours
- 100% rush shipping same day
On May 25, 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) took effect. GDPR is the European Union’s (EU) collection of privacy regulations that serve to protect the data and privacy of anyone living in the EU. These regulations give EU residents greater control of how their personal data is used. To the extent applicable, PFC will assist clients with their compliance requirements.
On January 1, 2020, the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 ((“CCPA”) goes into effect granting California consumers certain rights with respect to data collected about them. To the extent applicable, PFC will assist clients with their compliance requirements.