Inspired ideas. Smart solutions.
For more than three decades we have been advising clients on how to take their ideas to consumers to create the highest levels of brand buzz. Our process begins by clearly defining your goals and objectives and then creating a workflow and timeline to ensure all tasks are competed accurately and on-time.
Which Promotion is Right for You?
PFC can help determine whether it makes sense for your company to run a promotion and answer questions regarding type of promotion (rebate, sweepstake, coupon, etc.), as well as timing and duration to ensure you get the maximum return on your promotions. Here are a few reasons to consider running a promotion:
- Give consumers the opportunity to test a product at a lower price
- Reward consumer loyalty for participating in a promotion
- Collect consumer data that can be analyzed and segmented for future marketing efforts
- Receive product feedback/suggestions
- Create the opportunity for a bounce-back coupon or offer delivered with the promotion
- Trade/retailer support for in store displays and in ad advertising
Building on Experience
Following program launch, constant tracking and real-time reporting allow for complete program visibility. When the program ends, our work has just begun. We conduct a detailed analysis of the program and determine areas for improvement. Like you, we believe in learning from the past to create amazing future consumer experiences.