Dynamic Solutions for Rebates and Incentive Fulfillment
There are many types of promotions tools that brands can use to increase customer engagement and reward. Incentive or rebate programs are two of the most popular.
Achieving a successful incentive or rebate program comes down to careful execution. Effective management of each step in the process is critical – and working with an experienced third-party partner for your reward, incentive and rebate fulfillment can do more than just lift sales. It can create a better brand experience that drives long-term customer engagement.
Do Rebate Programs Work?
Research from industry experts, including a 2019 consumer study done by Promotional Products Association International (PPAI), shows that promotional products and rebate programs are effective and appealing to consumers:
- 8 in 10 consumers like receiving promotional products
- 10 out of 10 consumers say they are willing to go out of their way to get a promotional product
- 72% of consumers believe the quality of a promotion equals the reputation of the company or brand
- Over 75% of consumers are more likely to make a purchase when a rebate program is offered
- In a typical year, 7 out of 10 consumers will take advantage of a product rebate
The Many Sides of Rebate Fulfillment
Most reputable rebate processing companies have the ability to support a wide range of rebate program types – retail and manufacturer rebates, online/virtual rebates, co-branded offers, multi-channel programs, point of sale, and more.
There are several aspects to rebate fulfillment, including:
- Online & offline programs
- Program consulting
- Legal compliance and escheatment
- Data capture of customer information
- Flexible consumer solutions
- Handling of customer inquiries
- Turnkey solutions
Getting Rewards to Your Customers
When it comes to getting promotion fulfillment rewards into the hands of your customers, a variety of methods can be used, and they can all be rich branded experiences:
- Paper/physical rebate checks
- Virtual rebate checks
- Physical gift cards
- Digital gift cards
- Electronic deposits into customer accounts
- Retailer specific cards
Paper checks are still the preferred choice for many customers. They like the sense of security that comes with having a physical paper document in hand. Other customers, however, enjoy an online experience in which they receive their virtual rebate via an email.
Whether it’s an online or physical reward, online tracking tools now allow many customers to check the status of their rebate 24/7. Request an Online Tracking Tool demo with a PFC rebate fulfillment expert.
To learn more about PFC’s rebates fulfillment and other incentive fulfillment services, connect with one of our expert team members today.