Client Services – Account Manager
Overview and Responsibilities: The primary responsibility of the Account Manager is to develop, maintain and expand client relationships within the Fulfillment, Rebate, and Sweepstakes business units. You will work with our SVP of Sales to help brainstorm, create, and implement strategies and tactics for our clients. Manages day-to-day client relations.
- Establishes and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Works with the internal team to manage client activity
- Facilitate implementation process with new projects and clients
- Responsible for making sure all projects are completed on time
- Serve as primary client advocate
- Reviews all client-facing communication to ensure quality
- Communicates effectively between client and internal team to achieve goals, troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Provides regular status reports on client activity to internal team
- Identifies and pursues horizontal growth opportunities with the Sales team
- Work with the Sales team to schedule regular independent onsite or offsite (face-to-face) meetings with assigned accounts to review account status and productivity.
- Works with Sales team on presenting new quotes or pricing adjustments with existing clients.
- Develop client meeting agendas and reporting of critical numbers relevant to assigned accounts.
- Maintain client data in SalesLogix
- Manager key service initiatives (SLA’s) for assigned accounts
- Educated on current industry best practices, competition, and strategic initiatives.
- Consistently positions PFC as an industry leader
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
- 3-7 years office work experience or client service experience preferred
- Must have strong organization and problem solving skills and the ability to multitask
- Project plan development experience
- Demonstrated success managing multiple client accounts
- Exemplary communication skills
- Self-motivated and a high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to cultivate client relationships and deliver excellent customer service
- A natural curiosity to learn, understand and problem solve
- Ability to think quickly and logically to ensure expedient response to inquiries and development issues
- Industry experience
- Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and ability to quickly learn proprietary software
- Ability to travel as needed. Approximately 10% travel anticipated.