The Account Coordinator supports the Account Manager in the creation and day-to-day running of client promotions and fulfillment. Account Coordinators must successfully work with cross-functional internal and client teams on program execution from conception through completion.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
- 2-5 years office work experience or client service experience preferred
- Ability to quickly learn consumer promotions and fulfillment
- Strong organizational, communication and follow-up skills
- Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and ability to quickly learn proprietary software
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Day-to-Day promotion and fulfillment support, including but not limited to: program set up, tracking program deliverables, monitoring the PFC financial status of programs, client communications, liaison between internal PFC teams and client, follow-up on outstanding issues (such as shipping status, billing questions. etc.).
- Administrative duties – assist Account Manager with assigned administrative tasks such as client reporting, change orders, Statements of Work, etc.
- Adhere to PFC core values – the ability to act consistently on the values of teamwork, outstanding client service and operating with integrity
- Duties as assigned.
Work Environment and Demands
- Office/clerical atmosphere – Dexterity to operate PC, telephone and other office machines. Must be able to perform duties sitting for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work under stressful situations and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to travel as needed – approximately 10% travel anticipated.