Assistant Inventory Specialist
We are looking for an assistant inventory specialist who is detailed-orientated, exceptionally organized, able to manage complex stems, and who has excellent communication, math and analytical skills, and relevant computer software know-how. Inventory Specialist can expect to with associated documentation; complete tasks alone and in teams, manage multiple inventories, and report to and advise company management.
Successful inventory specialist should have some experience in inventory control, excellent time-management skills, and knowledge in organizational techniques. Ideal candidates will also be able to work extended hours if needed, and have experience in building strong working relationships.
- Performing complete inventory checks of all stock and supplies
- Manage inventory and filing system
- Assessing and improving flows of supplies through company
- Ensuring all documentation related to inventory flows is complete, accurate and filed correctly
- Identifying, analyzing and addressing gaps in inventory process.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to tolerate extended periods of walking and standing.
- Must be able to function effectively as a member of a team.
- Must have an excellent attendance record.
- Must have an ability to work quickly, efficiently and accurately.
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs.
- Must have strong computer skills, knowledge of WMS systems and Excel a must
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Must have an ability to maintain professionalism.
- Must have an ability to take ownership of duties.
- Must be willing to learn and grow with new opportunities in a rapidly expanding organization.
Education and experience:
- High School Diploma/ GED Required and a minimum of 2 years related work experience
- Job Type: Full-time