Account Manager – Client Services
Looking for an exciting and rewarding position in the eCommerce industry? Promotion Fulfillment Center is a leading multi-channel third party logistics provider for leading brands. Due to steady growth, we are seeking an Account Manager within the Client Services Department. Over the past 40 years, our valued associates have built PFC into an industry leader thru treating each other with respect and working to exceed client expectations. Our strategic growth and industry leadership position requires smart, driven, and dedicated people working as a team in a fast-paced supportive environment.
Location: Camanche, IA or Lancaster, PA,
Overview and Responsibilities: The primary responsibility of the Account Manager is to develop, maintain and expand client relationships within the Fulfillment, Rebate, and Sweepstakes business units. You will work with our SVP of Sales to help brainstorm, create, and implement strategies and tactics for our clients. Manages day-to-day client relations.
- Establishes and maintains a high level of client satisfaction.
- Works with the internal team to manage client activity
- Facilitate implementation process with new projects and clients
- Responsible for making sure all projects are completed on time
- Serve as primary client advocate
- Reviews all client-facing communication to ensure quality
- Communicates effectively between client and internal team to achieve goals, troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Provides regular status reports on client activity to internal team
- Identifies and pursues horizontal growth opportunities with the Sales team
- Work with the Sales team to schedule regular independent onsite or offsite (face-to-face) meetings with assigned accounts to review account status and productivity.
- Works with Sales team on presenting new quotes or pricing adjustments with existing clients.
- Develop client meeting agendas and reporting of critical numbers relevant to assigned accounts.
- Manager key service initiatives (SLA’s) for assigned accounts
- Educated on current industry best practices, competition, and strategic initiatives.
- Consistently positions PFC as an industry leader
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a Customer Service position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills and the ability to multitask
- Demonstrate professionalism in dealing with high stress related situations
- Project plan development experience
- Work independently
- Demonstrated success managing multiple client accounts
- Exemplary communication skills
- Self-motivated and a high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to cultivate client relationships and deliver excellent customer service
- A natural curiosity to learn, understand and problem solve
- Ability to think quickly and logically to ensure expedient response to inquiries and development issues
- General knowledge of industry
- Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and ability to quickly learn proprietary software
- Ability to travel as needed. Approximately 3% travel anticipated.
Submit resume to:
Bowen Smith – firstname.lastname@example.org
(P) 800.493.7063 ext 1294